MESSAGE FROM LIST ADMIN

Dear List members:

Thank you for making this List the most popular Structural Engineering List in the world. On behalf of Structural Engineers Association of Southern California (owner and sponsor of this List) I like thank you all for participating in our online discussions. In addition, I like to thank my staff that works hard everyday to monitor the List activity, answer hundreds of email and make sure the List maintains high quality.

I also want to extended by appreciation to Mr. Benjamin Wai, another great volunteer who has dedicatedly maintained an online archive of all the List discussions. You can view those archives anytime at:
http://www.euken.com/group/seaoc/

Last but not the least, I like to thank the SEAOSC board of directors for their vision and support.

With that said, I also recommend that we stay away from discussing Politics and Religion on this List. Both of these are tricky topics and can sometimes lead to unpleasant arguments.

I wish you all a happiness, peace and prosperity in 2004. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Shafat Qazi
SEAINT List Administrator