Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
MESSAGE FROM LIST ADMIN[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: MESSAGE FROM LIST ADMIN
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:47:36 -0800
Dear List members:
Thank you for making this List the most popular Structural Engineering List in the world. On behalf of Structural Engineers Association of Southern California (owner and sponsor of this List) I like thank you all for participating in our online discussions. In addition, I like to thank my staff that works hard everyday to monitor the List activity, answer hundreds of email and make sure the List maintains high quality.
I also want to extended by appreciation to Mr. Benjamin Wai, another great volunteer who has dedicatedly maintained an online archive of all the List discussions. You can view those archives anytime at:
Last but not the least, I like to thank the SEAOSC board of directors for their vision and support.
With that said, I also recommend that we stay away from discussing Politics and Religion on this List. Both of these are tricky topics and can sometimes lead to unpleasant arguments.
I wish you all a happiness, peace and prosperity in 2004. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
SEAINT List Administrator
- Prev by Subject: message 0012
- Next by Subject: microwave test for measuring water content in fresh concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: Misc Opinions
- Next by thread: RE: Misc Opinions