From: Brian K. Smith [mailto:smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 1:14 PM
To: Seaint
Subject: Louisiana Engineers

To all interested Louisiana Engineers:

    I have for some time wondered why no one has established a Structural Engineering Association for the State of Louisiana.  I am tired of wondering and complaining, so I hope to get the ball rolling with this email.  I am interested in establishing a SEAOL organization.  If anyone is interested in joining or assisting me in this matter, please email me at smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net.  I can personally handle most of North Louisiana (Alexandria up) but will need some help in the south.  I don't expect this to happen overnight, but maybe by mid year, we can have something going.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.
Smith Engineering Co., Inc.
318-741-1088