San Simeon and Iran Earthquakes

I thought that a large number of members of the list would be interested in
knowing that Preliminary Reconnaissance Reports and damage photos for the San
Simeon and Iran Earthquakes are now available on the EERI (Earthquake
Engineering Research Institute) website,

   <www.eeri.org>

(The Reconnaissance Report on the San Simeon Earthquake is a 1.6MB .PDF file.)

Strong motion seismometer data are also available there.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona