Earthquake ground movement question

Are there any websites that provide info on how much
the ground moved during the various big earthquakes
that have occurred?  Specifically, I?m interested in
knowing how far the ground actually moves during an
earthquake (net movement ? horizontal and vertical).
I?m also interested in knowing how the ground gets
from point A to point B during an earthquake. For
instance if during an earthquake the ground moves 3
feet north to south, does it go 1? north, 6? south, 1?
north, 6? south?.

Is this info collected and plotted out anywhere for
people to view?

I?m not planning on doing any rocket science with this
info ? I?m just curious since I live in an area that
fortunately rarely gets hit by any big ones. (The only
one I ever felt occurred about 50 miles from where I
live. I thought a truck was slamming on the brakes
down the street from my house and that was causing the
vibration. I learned the next day that there was a
?4.something? earthquake about 50 miles away from
Philadelphia.)

Happy New Year everyone!

Cliff Schwinger