RE: Misc Opinions

Bill,
Not to burst your bubble, but what the colonists did to the Native
Americans was based exactly on fear and hatred of the unknown. The
colonist feared living near savages and knew the value of the Indian's
fertile soil. American colonists supported by Andrew Jackson invoked
cruel and unusual punishment on the Indians including knowingly
spreading Smallpox to a race of people who had no immunity to European
diseases. This horrific act was rooted in ethnicity, religious and
cultural grounds. Read the book the "Trail of Tears" that shows why
Andrew Jackson, one of America's most vehement Indian killers, made it
his life ambition to eradicate a race of people in revenge for the
actions of one Indian during the American Revolution.

We are a country divided in more ways than over political boundaries. We
do have the ability and desire to meet humanitarian needs and to help
rebuild portions of the world destroyed by disaster, but we do not have
the right to enter over any border that is not an imminent threat to the
safety and welfare of the American people. By imminent threat I mean a
act of violence that is about to happen that we discover and can stop.

If the Iraqi people were not willing to overthrow their government and
place into power a more just monarch whatever form of government that
they accept, they it should be in the interest of their neighbors to see
the problem and deal with it first before the United States commits
money better meant to help the people in this country first.

We did our damage and we can't turn the clock back. But we are still
covering up and disseminating information to the American People that we
know to be false (at least a growing number).

Because of our Presidents decision to act without support, the true
feeling of the European Union, Asia, Africa and the Middle East are now
surfacing and the majority of these countries believe that we need to be
knocked down a few levels so as to put our superiority complex in check.

Dennis S. Wish, PE

Take this discussion were it belongs:
Freespeech(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
By subscribing at: