Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: allen bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: allen bolts
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:05:57 -0800
If this is a steel-to-steel connection and you are using bolts with countersunk heads, this is not a conventional bolted joint. I don't know the source, but there must be test data on the strength of the countersunk connection. I can imagine that pull-through of the head may limit the capacity of this kind of connection.
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: allen bolts
- Next by Subject: Re: allen bolts
- Previous by thread: RE: allen bolts
- Next by thread: Re: allen bolts