Wood ledgers separation from concrete?

We have 4x12 ledgers being placed on top of 15? Arxx walls.  An Arxx wall is composed of 2.5? of EPS on each side and approximately 10? of concrete in the inner section making a 15? thick wall.   Because the ledgers are against the concrete, the code apparently requires that the wood be treated.   Now if I use treated wood, then I?ve got problems with possible corrosion of my clips, anchor bolts and nails!   The Arxx people indicate some sort of separation or gasket between the wood and the concrete.

Does anyone know how to spec this separation or gasket?  One suggestion I?ve been provided is 16 ga sheet metal.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, ca