Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
wood ledgers on Arxx walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: wood ledgers on Arxx walls
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:06:23 -0800
The UBC code requires that all wood in contact with concrete or masonry which in turn is in direct contact or is within 18" of dirt must be pressure treated. The IBC I'm not familiar with. Structural ledgers for roofs or second floors are not effected. See Section 2306.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
(714) 368-5080 x115
- Prev by Subject: Re: wood diaphragm
- Next by Subject: Re: wood ledgers on Arxx walls
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood ledgers separation from concrete?
- Next by thread: Re: wood ledgers on Arxx walls