Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Licensure

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

I would reach out to Leslie Robertson concerning China; he may also be able to help you with Australia.


30 Broad Street, 47-48th Floor
 New York, NY 10004-2304


D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., P.Eng.


Senior Project Manager

Schoor DePalma Engineers and Consultants

200 State Highway Nine

Manalapan, NJ 07726

732-577-9000 (Ext. 1275)

732-431-9428 (Fax)

908-309-8657 (Cell)



-----Original Message-----
From: Jason W. Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 8:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Licensure


Does anyone know what the requirements would be for a US licensed PE and SE to practice in China or Australia?


I know someone who knows someone who is planning on constructing several retaining walls in both countries, and I was approached about doing the engineering.


Thanks for your help,



Jason W. Kilgore, PE, SE

Kansas City, Missouri