Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Licensure

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I haven't been in Australia in a while, but when I left it was similar to here insofar as each state required separate licensing.
Give them a call, it is the easiest way.


Does anyone know what the requirements would be for a US licensed PE and SE to practice in China or Australia?


I know someone who knows someone who is planning on constructing several retaining walls in both countries, and I was approached about doing the engineering.


Thanks for your help,



Jason W. Kilgore, PE, SE

Kansas City, Missouri