RE: Licensure

I haven't been in Australia in a while, but when I left it was similar to here insofar as each state required separate licensing.

Give them a call, it is the easiest way.

Craig

Does anyone know what the requirements would be for a US licensed PE and SE to practice in China or Australia?

I know someone who knows someone who is planning on constructing several retaining walls in both countries, and I was approached about doing the engineering.

Thanks for your help,

---

Jason W. Kilgore, PE, SE

Kansas City, Missouri