Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Licensure

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

As far as Australia goes if you are a member of ASCE it simplifies becoming a Charter Professional Engineer. See




Richard M. Beldyk, P.E. CPEng, CPE, CWEng



-----Original Message-----
From: Jason W. Kilgore [mailto:jkilgore(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 8:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: Licensure


Does anyone know what the requirements would be for a US licensed PE and SE to practice in China or Australia?


I know someone who knows someone who is planning on constructing several retaining walls in both countries, and I was approached about doing the engineering.


Thanks for your help,



Jason W. Kilgore, PE, SE

Kansas City, Missouri