Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Licensure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Licensure
- From: "Richard M. Beldyk, PE, CPEng" <rich(--nospam--at)usbridge.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:56:09 -0500
As far as Australia goes if you are a member of ASCE it simplifies becoming a Charter Professional Engineer. See http://www.ieaust.org.au/
Richard M. Beldyk, P.E. CPEng, CPE, CWEng
anyone know what the requirements would be for a
I know someone who knows someone who is planning on constructing several retaining walls in both countries, and I was approached about doing the engineering.
Thanks for your help,
- From: Jason W. Kilgore
- Prev by Subject: RE: Licensure
- Next by Subject: RE: Licensure
- Previous by thread: Licensure
- Next by thread: Re: Licensure