Re: Structural Master's Degree online??

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Triest" <tatriest(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com>
To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 8:07 AM
Subject: Structural Master's Degree online??

> Does anyone know of an accredited on-line Structural Engineering Master's
> Program?  I have done numerous searches but have found none.

You're going to find some few programs that will include "distance
education" (Auburn University has such a program IIRC), but in the end they
are going to require some time on campus, doing research (a.k.a. slaving for
some tenured professor in the time-honored tradition), attending classes,
etc.

I don't believe an graduate degree in structural engineering is a practical
candidate for online learning, like an Exec MBA would be, for example.