Re: seaint Digest for 5 Apr 2004

Hello everybody,

I am a practising structural Engineer having done my
Master's at College of Military Engineering from
Jawarlal Nehru University.

Can any one please advise as to how I can get my
M-Tech degree accredited with US Civil Engineering
University(s).

Major Deepak Sharma
ADG Design and Consultancy
Pune 411031