Re: Welding Rebar to Stainless Steel

Try contacting a stud manufacturer for concrete embeds - such as Nelson.  I know they have some deformed bar anchorages that can be attached to regular steel for the same type application.  Perhaps they have some ideas or even a product for stainless steel to suit your needs.

What is the extent of the requirement for stainless steel?  And are you specifying it or are you buying it?  If this edge is exposed to the elements, then the elements could potentially seep behind the plate and corrode the rebar.

I am curious to hear more about this application.

jwilson(--nospam--at)eews.com
Build Wise...Panelize

Do you Yahoo!?