online plan stamper

Title: Message
I did a search on the PA State Board website, and found our guy.

Search here to see for yourself, I believe it is the same person:

James Allen Hoppenhaver, PE#35748

By Mail:
Engineer Approvals
James A. Koppenhaver, PE
304 Logan Avenue
Wyomissing, PA 19610

By Phone:
(610) 775-4446 (p)
(610) 775-2160 (f)

Now you are supposed to file an official complaint, but I think if everyone on this list emails them that'd work too.

Board Administrator, State Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists, P.O. Box 2649, Harrisburg, PA  17105-2649, (717) 783-7049.  e-mail:  ST-ENGINEER(--nospam--at)state.pa.us

Let's get rid of this type of cancer on our profession and society, not to mention he is as dangerous as a drunk driver.

Andrew kester, PE