From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:52 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: online plan stamper

Information from the Pennsylvania PE Board website on :  James A. Koppenhaver, PE
License Information
Type: Professional Engineer Secondary Type: N/A Number: PE035748E
Profession: Engineers Status: Active Obtained By: Examination
Issue Date: 9/17/1986 Expires: 9/30/2005 Last Renewed: 9/30/2003
Standing: This license is in good standing.
Disciplinary action history: No disciplinary actions were found for this license.

He is also licensed and offering cheap "overnight" PE seals in New York, New Jersey, and Maryland.

Engineers in these states ought to promptly turn him in to their PE Boards!

The Texas PE Board has already been alerted, has sent him a letter explaining why his practice would be illegal in Texas, and will act appropriately if and when his PE application arrives.

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas