RE: online plan stamper

That is the thing...not all states have explicit rules that disallow "plan
stamping".  Many do, but some don't.  Thus, the services offered on that
website may end up being "legal" in some states but not others.  And when
I say "legal", it can be in reference to ethical rules that are part of
the PE law in a particular state.

So, no every state will reprimand someone for such practices (even though
one could argue that they should).

But, that does not really address the more general ethical position of the
services (outside of whether or not it is in violation of some state's
actual ethical rules that are part of the law).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI