From: Kestner, James W. [mailto:jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 4:25 PM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Brick Shelf Angles

What is the industry standard for the surface finish on steel shelf angles supporting brick? Prime paint on carbon steel, galvanizing, stainless steel, other? Should the choice depend on the height and importance of the building?

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org