Scary

Holy smokes!  Where's the off topic police now.  Just Kiddin!  Keep it up guys.  This may heat up to rival the ASD vs LRFD debate.  I've noticed a certain lack of west coast participation in the rivalry diatribe.  Out west we must all be listening to Condi Rice set the record straight on a rivalry of a different sort.  Whoops!  There I go again.

Anywhere here goes.  Cal Poly San Luis Obispo AE's (and yes the lesser known sister campus pomona not withstanding, hey Gerard, got your ears on) kick but on CE's ALL DAY LONG!

Keith De Lapp, P.E.
KDL ENGINEERING