Judgement Day Is Coming !!

From: "Jennifer Summers" <jennifer(--nospam--at)wannerassoc.com>
Subject: RE: PE License for Sale

I just started to receive a flurry of e-mails regarding this website.
The PSPE Executive Committee discussed this issue at length today, and
we decided to have discussions with Mr. Koppenhaver before any
complaint actions are initiated.  Harve Hnatiuk, PE, PSPE Southeast
Region Vice President, will initiate contacts with the owner of the
site through the Reading Chapter.

PSPE regards this as an egregious violation of professional ethics and
most
likely the PA law.   We will continue to research our options and keep
our
members updated on actions.

Regards,

Jennifer
______________________________________
Jennifer Summers
Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers
908 N. Second Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102
717.441.6051; Fax: 717.236.2046
jennifer(--nospam--at)wannerassoc.com