Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE Review Workshops in LA & SF based on IBC & UBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SE Review Workshops in LA & SF based on IBC & UBC
- From: StructuralReview(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:35:20 EDT
The expanded 13-session programs will be comprised of a detailed interactive review of a comprehensive selection of problems included in the California Structural Engineer Exams and the discussion of more recent developments in structural and seismic engineering. This year due to a significant change of format in the California SE exam, which will incorporate the NCEES Structure II Exam, a substantial portion of the sessions will be dedicated to the 2000 IBC provisions. The distinguished lecturers are experts in their field of practice, and the majority have been involved in recent code development efforts for the IBC. This year's workshops are not only ideal for the SE exam candidates, but they also provide an excellent refresher course for the 97 UBC and a great Segue way to the ASCE-7, which will be adopted throughout the country regardless of the model code adoption.
For complete information and registration form please see the web site below or call (310) 974-2020
- Prev by Subject: RE: Scary, Illegal, and Disgusting !!!
- Next by Subject: SEAINT and Spam Arrest
- Previous by thread: Fwd: CBC/LABC vs UBC RE: Seismic Maps Amendments
- Next by thread: FW: Steel HP pile preferred material spec