Wood ledgers separation from concrete - thanks!

To the fellow engineers who responded to my question concerning the treated wood against concrete in the Arxx buildings, thank you.  As most of my ledgers are up either 16 feet or 21 feet on the top of the walls, we'll probably be using untreated material.

I again checked a local structure yesterday and all of the wood against concrete in place was treated.  Kind of an awesome residence - concrete walls with 8 foot plus high doors.  It'll turn out one of these monster homes on a small lot!

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, ca