plywood diaphragm deflection calculation

Title: plywood diaphragm deflection calculation

You might want to review the ASD/LRFD Wind Seismic Supplement online at:

http://www.awc.org/pdf/2001WindSeismicSupp.pdf

It has the most recent deflection equations for shearwalls and diaphragms.

HTH

Buddy

John "Buddy" Showalter, P.E.
Director, Technical Media