light gage metal roof rafter connection

How is a sloping roof rafter connected to a metal stud wall top track if
there is not a ceiling joist?  I have a 4:12 roof pitch on the rafter.  I
was thinking of cutting a piece of stud and screwing it to the side of
the rafter as a vertical type of reinforcing and then attaching the
vertical stub to the top plate.  Is there an easier way?  I looked in
Simpson Strong Tie web site but did not see a standard connection for
this.

Thanks.

Rich

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!