Codes for Large Cranes?

I have a client who is asking if we can help them with the seismic requirements of large container ship unloading cranes.  There seems to be several documents for the design, maintenance, and operations of cranes from CMAA, OSHA, and ASME however I am uncertain which if any could be considered a required code for this.  Does anyone know which code(s) govern the seismic design of these type of large port cranes?

Thanks,

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting