Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Codes for Large Cranes?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Codes for Large Cranes?
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:07:54 -0700
I have a client who is asking if we can help them with the seismic requirements of large container ship unloading cranes. There seems to be several documents for the design, maintenance, and operations of cranes from CMAA, OSHA, and ASME however I am uncertain which if any could be considered a required code for this. Does anyone know which code(s) govern the seismic design of these type of large port cranes?
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Codes for large cranes
- Next by Subject: Re: Codes for Large Cranes?
- Previous by thread: Re: Direct Supervision in Texas and WOOD TRUSSES
- Next by thread: Re: Codes for Large Cranes?