From: L. Pack [mailto:Lloyd(--nospam--at)pecid.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Diaphragm Design Manual - Looking for a copy

Hello,

I'm looking for a copy of the Diaphragm Design Manual.
I believe that the Steel Deck Institute puts it out.  I once
got a couple of pages faxed to me from that manual that
were helpful and would like to get the whole manual.  If the
rest of the manual is as helpful as the few pages that I
got earlier, they were on openings in decks, then I will be
a happy camper.

Do any of you know if it is available anymore?  Those of
you who've got a copy, is the rest of the manual as good
as those sections on openings?

Take care,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.