Quonset Huts

Does anybody on the list have any info on the design and construction
of Quonset huts?  My customer wants me to go look at one today and
give him a report.  I will decide after seeing it whether I want to
get involved but, at the moment, I have no info and feel I should
find out what resources are available.

TIA,
Gary Hodgson, P.Eng.
Niagara Falls, ON