From: "Neil Moore" <nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>; <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: Direct Supervision in Texas and WOOD TRUSSES

You need to read the "fine" print in the truss calcs and find that you are
responsible for a lot of things, at least, usually the completion of the
compression bracing of the web members somehow!

Additionally, although the truss member sizes may not change in some cases,
the plate size will vary.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, ca