Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
California Codes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: California Codes
- From: "Ken E. Paquette" <KEP(--nospam--at)brph.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:08:47 -0400
Has or is California going to adopt the International Building Code and if they are, when is the adoption of the IBC scheduled to take place.
Is the California Building Code (UBC-97 with California Code of Regulations modifications etc) the current standard for all or most counties, and localities in California?
- Prev by Subject: RE: California Codes
- Next by Subject: Re: California Codes
- Previous by thread: RE: California Codes
- Next by thread: Re: California Codes