Job Opening PE w/Aircraft Hanger Experience

Hello:

We have an immediate opening in our Cypress (Orange County, CA) office for a
California PE with expertise in structural design of long span Aircraft
hangers.  To be considered please email me at:
aswin.rangaswamy(--nospam--at)jacobs.com

Thank you

- Aswin
Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Jacobs Facilities Inc. ,