RC structures detailing manual

Dear Friends.
I've been trying to find a detailing manual for RC structures without any success. Would you mind giving to me any recommendation about that.
I also take this chance to ask you for advice about some basic books and codes for design of steel and wood structures in seismic regions.
Any input is greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Carlos Avila
Graduate School of Civil Engineering
Gunma University - Japan
376-8515 - Japan