From: Carlos Avila [mailto:cavila67(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 5:37 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: RC structures detailing manual

Dear friends.
This is Carlos Avila, an student of Gunma University in Japan.
I've been trying to find a detailing manual for RC structures. Would you
mind giving to me any recommendation for that.
Taking this chance, I would also like to ask you about some basic books and
codes for the design of Steel and Wood Structures in seismic regions.
Any input is very much appreciated, many thanks in advance.

Carlos

Do you Yahoo!?