RE: Components & Cladding for Wood Roof Trusses

>About 1,000 trusses have been intstalled on a project of mine and I still
>have not receieved adequate calculations for them. The most recent submittal
>shows truss plates of different sizes than the first submittal.
>Unfortunately these trusses have already been fabricated and installed, and
>I doubt that little elves went and put the newly calc'd plate sizes on all
>of them.
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes... (Not very professional of me, but I
don't deal well with that kind of stress) Holding off owners and your
company management worried about non-compliant construction on the one
hand and trying to get information from the truss suppliers, who are
probably denying everything. I sure hope you didn't pay for the trusses
yet.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw