PML Study in SoCal

If anyone has experience and interest, I have a lead on a potential project.

The project is a 30,000 SF 2 story MOB with 50 tenants located in Huntington
Beach.

If you're interested (and capable), e-mail me privately letting me know
about your firm, experience with PMLs, availability and *approximately* what
you would think your fee might be for a project of this type.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA