Re: Diaphragm Design Manual - Looking for a copy

Lloyd,

I do have a copy of  Diaphragm Desin Manual, Second Edition, prepared by Dr. larry Luttrell, published by Steel Deck Institute copyright dated 1991.

I will be happy to mail it to you, for a nominal charge of postage and handling.

Thanks

Best Regards

Arvind Bisarya
"L. Pack" <Lloyd(--nospam--at)pecid.com> wrote:

Hello,

I'm looking for a copy of the Diaphragm Design Manual.
I believe that the Steel Deck Institute puts it out. I once
got a couple of pages faxed to me from that manual that
were helpful and would like to get the whole manual. If the
rest of the manual is as helpful as the few pages that I
got earlier, they were on openings in decks, then I will be
a happy camper.

Do any of you know if it is available anymore? Those of
you who've got a copy, is the rest of the manual as good
as those sections on openings?

Take care,
Lloyd Pack, P.E.

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp