1930 Baltic Lookout Tower relocation project

The SAGE (Surveyors, Architect, Geologists and Engineers of El Dorado County) have a task to help the California Department of Forestry relocate a 74 year old PCS lookout tower from its present location to the local fairgrounds.   We have been searching for drawings (and possibly calculations) for this type of tower.  These towers were apparently forerunners of the Aeromotor towers which are fairly common compared to the PCS towers.  The tower is approximately 106 feet high with a 7x7 room above that.

PCS refers to Pacific Coast Steel, which was located in South San Francisco in 1915, which I believe became Bethlehem Pacific Coast Steel Corporation later on.

As I write this little request for information, I am searching Google for information on Pacific Coast Steel and find that PCS and John A. Robeling?s Son?s built the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.  I know that this tower has guy wires, so it might have also been a galloping gertie!

Anyway, any information on these forest service lookout towers would be appreciated.

Neil Moore, S.E.
Member, Structural Committee
SAGE