RC structures detailing manual

Carlos Avila wrote:

"Dear Friends.
I've been trying to find a detailing manual for RC structures without
any success. Would you mind giving to me any recommendation about that.
I also take this chance to ask you for advice about some basic books and
codes for design of steel and wood structures in seismic regions.
Any input is greatly appreciated, many thanks in advance."

Carlos,
A good textbook (not exactly a detailing manual) on seismic concrete
detailing is "Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry
Buildings" by Paulay and Priestly.

HTH
Mike Hemstad, P.E., S.E.
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota

On another topic,
Were April 16 and 17 Digest versions sent out?  I didn't get them.