From: Andrew Kester [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 4:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Revised Florida Building Code

Since it seems most of the list does not do work in FL, if you would like more info about the revised 2004 FBC please privately email me and I will forward you a informative email. Include a subject like "Revised FBC" or something otherwise I will delete your message. We have been getting bombarded by spam and viruses as of late.

Andrew kester, PE
Longwood, FL
AKESTER(--nospam--at)BBMA.COM