Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Slope Hill Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Slope Hill Foundation
- From: ken kirkland <kenmail234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 23:03:31 -0700 (PDT)
I have an opportunity to see new house constructed on a slope. The foot print of this house is about 30?x50?. The house has three levels. The slope of the ground is one-to-one. (See sketch #1)
| / B
The footing bottom located below frost line about 18?. Normally I saw many footing is placed on flat level ground. However, in this case the ground level is not flat.
I just wonder any special attention is required at point A?
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢
- Prev by Subject: Slightly OT: "Concerns about dangerous design close exit from new Westpark Tollway" (Brand New Tollway in Houston, Texas)
- Next by Subject: Slump Block
- Previous by thread: Re: Simpson MBHA - Install at end of Block w/o Epoxy?
- Next by thread: dynamic of prestressed