Slope Hill Foundation

I have an opportunity to see new house constructed on a slope.  The foot print of this house is about 30?x50?.  The house has three levels.  The slope of the ground is one-to-one.  (See sketch #1)

     30?

   ___

  |     / B

  |   /

  | /

  /

/ A

Sketch #1

The footing bottom located below frost line about 18?.   Normally I saw many footing is placed on flat level ground.  However, in this case the ground level is not flat.

I just wonder any special attention is required at point A?

Thanks,

Do you Yahoo!?