dynamic of prestressed

hi, my name is nico (from indonesia)
I'm doing my thesis right now. is there any information about dynamic analysis for prestressed beam. is there any code about it?
In my final task for graduate/bachelor degree, i discussed about natural frequency of long span plate which is supported by prestressed beam. In order to get the distribution of stiffness and masses, I used finite element method (solid element). But I ignored the prestressed effect of the beam. How does the prestressed affect the system of the structure? is it increasing or decreasing the natural frequency? is there any danger that should be aware? such as when the negative moment occurs, or buckling effect?
thanks alot everybody.

nico