Components and cladding pressures on roof of open buildiing

It seems like this has been discussed here before, but the archive search feature doesn't work any more, so here goes. I have looked through the wind provisions in ASCE 7-98 and 7-02 and I can't find anything about the components and cladding wind pressures for the roof on an open building. For example, consider a covered walkway like often found at schools, freestanding - not attached or near a building. This is one of those prefabricated, pre-eningineered aluminum covered walks with a flat roof, and sides that are completely open. The MWFRS loads are covered in Table 6-9, Monoslope Roofs on Open Buildings.

Any advice on how to determine the components and cladding roof pressures?

Rick Burch
Columbia, SC