Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
LRFD Beam Tables[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: LRFD Beam Tables
- From: Jim Wilson <wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:28:11 -0700 (PDT)
Why do the beam and column tables in the AISC LRFD 3rd edition start with W10's as the smallest size? W4's, 6's and 8's were all there in the 1st edition. Are these tables available somewhere else?
James Wilson, P.E.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢
- Prev by Subject: RE: Los Angeles County Building Code
- Next by Subject: m-values for shear-friction and anchorage to concrete
- Previous by thread: RE: Components and cladding pressures on roof of open buildiing
- Next by thread: Negative Pressure for the Concrete Foundation