RE: Components and cladding pressures on roof of open buildiing

In ASCE 7-98, Section 6.5.12, Design Wind Loads on Enclosed and Partially
Enclosed Buildings, covers MWFRS and C&C wind loads. Section 6.5.13, Design
Wind Loads on Open Buildings and Other Structures, lists a single design
formula for wind loads. I interpret this to mean that C&C wind pressures
need not be separately calculated for these structures.

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311