Thor Matteson: Email

I sent an email to what I thought was Thor's company email with some questions on his shear wall book.  Since the questions are, for the moment, direct ones, I prefer to discuss them with him directly first before I maybe go on-list with them.

Does anyone have his direct email, or better still, Thor, if you are reading this, please drop me a line.

Thanks.

Thor A. Tandy P.Eng
Victoria BC
Canada