Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: soils pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: soils pressure
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:37:53 EDT
Another question for the contractor would be are they going to backfill before the floor is in place and what is the backfill material, will it be compacted, what additional load from compaction is there. You may have to design as free standing wall with all the loads before the floor is in place. Just some thoughts.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: soils pressure
- Next by Subject: RE: soils pressure
- Previous by thread: RE: soils pressure
- Next by thread: FW: soils pressure