RE: soils pressure

I thought it was a good answer, too.  But then I got to thinking that some
folks spend a lot of money installing cultured stone.  So, why paint and
tool joints in existing rock to make it look like masonry?

That reminds me of a guy I saw on one of those stupid shows that preceeded
Springer . . . I don't know, Maury Povich, or Phil Donahue.  Anyway, the guy
had a sex change operation to become a woman.  But the new 'she' liked
women, so she was a lesbian.

JPRiley
Riley Engineering
Blue Grass, Iowa