Invitation to ETABS2000 discussion group

Hi,

This is an invitation to ETABS2000  discussion group.

Etabs2000 group is a proffessional group for civil engineers who are
familiar with computer design of structures, using ETABS2000 software. Here
you will find many experienced engineers, you can ask your questions and
also answer to others' problems. I hope I will meet you in this group soon.

To become a member of this group, click the following link: