RE: messages...

Let's try this again.  I think the problem started when I changed my SEAInt
address to a mail forwarding service.  My out-going mail is now from a
different address than my incoming mail - does the list blocks messages from
addresses that aren't registered?

Anyway, I changed my address back to my actual work address.

Again - could someone please reply to this message?

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri