2003 IBC design example manuals

Hi all,

Listed below are publications/ example manuals that I've found related to learning the structural provisions of the 2003 IBC:

    2003 International Building Code (IBC) Commentary Volume 2
    2003 IBC Study Companion
    IBC Structural/ Seismic Design Manual 2003: Code Application Examples by Alan William

Are there others out there that besides those listed above?  Does anybody have any information as to if and when SEAOC will publish seismic design manuals similar to those they've published for previous codes?

I would also welcome any feedback as to the usefulness of the above publications.

Best regards,

Dennis Pradere
Seattle