Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
2003 IBC design example manuals[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 2003 IBC design example manuals
- From: "Dennis Pradere" <dpradere(--nospam--at)mlaengineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:06:41 -0700
Listed below are publications/ example manuals that I've found related to learning the structural provisions of the 2003 IBC:
2003 International Building Code (IBC) Commentary Volume 2
2003 IBC Study Companion
IBC Structural/ Seismic Design Manual 2003: Code Application Examples by Alan William
Are there others out there that besides those listed above? Does anybody have any information as to if and when SEAOC will publish seismic design manuals similar to those they've published for previous codes?
I would also welcome any feedback as to the usefulness of the above publications.
- Prev by Subject: RE: 2002 AISC Seismic Provisions - Weld metal CVN testing
- Next by Subject: 2003 IRC Brace wall lines
- Previous by thread: RE: Bolt tightening testing co. in Phila. area
- Next by thread: Geofoam backfill for retaining walls