Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Geofoam backfill for retaining walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Geofoam backfill for retaining walls
- From: "Brian M. Spencer" <bspencer(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:26:45 -0500
Check out www.geofoam.org.
Here in the Chicago area a geotech firm we have worked with ECS
Has done projects in the area using geofoam for many applications.
Their website is http://www.ecslimited.com/
Hope this helps
Brian M. Spencer, S.E.
407 S. Dearborn, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60605
Does anyone, on the west coast (or any where else), have any experience using geofoam for backfill to reduce earth pressure on retaining structures? Appraciate any thoughts or comments on that.
Y i Y a n g, P. E.
SUMMIT ENGINEERING INC.
Santa Rosa, California
- Prev by Subject: Geofoam backfill for retaining walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Geofoam backfill for retaining walls
- Previous by thread: Re: Geofoam backfill for retaining walls
- Next by thread: Lateral water pressures on walls